JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I think it may be bad PR to do what you did, I understand why.
I get customer all the time that are experts and want to tell me how to do my work.

They don't understand that is takes the right tools and labor to do the job right.

Personally I do think a lot of companies charge way too much for a couple pieces of kydex and a clip, but if I don't want to pay their prices I'll do it myself. Not tell someone how to run their business.

That guy is a tool and to email a company and tell them what you will pay for their product, you deserve the joke on you.

Omega posted a follow up vid last night. Who knows if its all real or not? Very easy to fake something like this. Omega mentions all the positive feedback he has received and orders etc etc
And in the back of my mind im thinking hmmmmm real or fake?

yeah, I had also wondered if the vid was real or fake. I would think that anyone taking the time to try to barter a price and nit-pick the costs would have shopped around first, its not like they are asking significantly higher prices than a similar holster from a competitor.

I believe someone was stupid enough to send that email.

People are really stupid and entitled.

In a world of viral videos and viral photos. Why not post all the ridiculous stuff that happens in hopes of getting some attention and more business.

I would

I watched the follow up video from Omega, the story sounds legit enough in the end the owner gave him the holster he was after.
plus the owner seems to have a sense of humor doing the reply in his underwear... lol

I've been working in retail for 4 years now. Prior to this job I'd never worked retail.
I had no clue people try to barter.
"How much is this saw?"
"Well, it's $199.99, Sir."
"What will you sell it to me for?"
"$199.99, Sir."

It's ridiculous. I often get complaints that they can't afford the item and need a discount.
I was taught to save my money when I want something.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top