JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen several on the board from Clallam and Jefferson county there must be more.:s0155:

Very odd place. A lot of people go missing there. An alarming rate.
Wife follows the cold case missing persons reports and searches, and the Olympic Peninsula is very high on the list of numbers of disappearances. Strange indeed.

Very odd place. A lot of people go missing there. An alarming rate.
Wife follows the cold case missing persons reports and searches, and the Olympic Peninsula is very high on the list of numbers of disappearances. Strange indeed.

Lots of crabbers out here. Watch who you cross.

I'm in sequim,I work part time at the gun store here and full time BSer there. Come on in some time,we'll go over the shooting ranges

There is theories that there are one or more possible serial killers that work that part of the NW.
Sometimes small groups totally disappear there. Also sounds like a lot of Meth trade incidents.
Just kind of surprising, the numbers. It is a beautiful region. Black bears up the gazoo also.

I've run a couple boats around the Cape and down the coast, Neah Bay is a consistently depressing place to stop over for the night. So is LaPush, come to think of it. The scenery is nice though!

Come on man! Don't feel so bad! Hoquiam is worse!

Hoquiam has actually cleaned up it's act, and you're more likely to die of boredom than anything else. Aberdeen is filled with tweekers, heroin addicts, bums, and wackjobs that live on the streets. We've always had a lot of two legged wildlife here, but in the last ten or so we have become overrun.

I recently started a job where I get to see the "wildlife" up close and personal, and I was amazed at how bad the problem is here.

Hoquiam has actually cleaned up it's act, and you're more likely to die of boredom than anything else. Aberdeen is filled with tweekers, heroin addicts, bums, and wackjobs that live on the streets. We've always had a lot of two legged wildlife here, but in the last ten or so we have become overrun.

I recently started a job where I get to see the "wildlife" up close and personal, and I was amazed at how bad the problem is here.

You also have those Westportaricans south of you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top