JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling for a friend. I sold it to him six months ago and he's shot it twice, so he wants to sell it.

I'm putting my AR pistol up for sale. It has been an absolute TON of fun, and has no problem cycling with any ammo I've ever shot through it. I know these guns can be finicky, but this has not been my experience. At least two members here have witnessed and can vouch for its reliability.

Its an Olympic Arms K23p. Flat top A3 upper, 6.5" barrel, comes with one mag and a single point sling mount from GG&G. It also comes with a flip up rear sight and a triangle front sight/gasblock. The handguard is a pistol length freefloat tube. Comes with a single point sling and mount.

The firearm is more or less in awesome shape. Couple scratches on the A2 flashider from removal and replacing, but thats about it.

Thanks,
Bryan.

IMG_0896.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg

Price is $800, comes with around 140 rounds of .223.
Call Steven at 509.338.5771 or email at [email protected]. Firearms is located in Tacoma, WA.

DO NOT PM ME! Respond to telephone number or email address listed above only.