JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$165
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Deer season will soon be upon us and this revolver would make a nice addition to your hunting kit. This is great for Grouse or for the mercy shot in the event that it's needed. This one belongs to my Mrs. and she has decided that she is through with hunting. When the word got out, the White Tails breathed a sigh of relief!.
These .22's are fun and easy to shoot. It's a great way to introduce your son/daughter to hand gunning. The top of the piece has some discoloration from the previous "flap holster". The grips have been changed to black (as seen in the photo. Both the grips and the holster are new. The magnum cylinder was used most of the time except when we were out "plinking." There's not much more to report. So if you're interested, drop me an email or PM. The reason for selling is our age and physical stamina.

DSC02450.JPG DSC02446.JPG DSC02447.JPG DSC02448.JPG DSC02449.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Deer season will soon be upon us and this revolver would make a nice addition to your hunting kit. This is great for Grouse or for the mercy shot in the event that it's needed. This one belongs to my Mrs. and she has decided that she is through with hunting. When the word got out, the White Tails breathed a sigh of relief!.
These .22's are fun and easy to shoot. It's a great way to introduce your son/daughter to hand gunning. The top of the piece has some discoloration from the previous "flap holster". The grips have been changed to black (as seen in the photo. Both the grips and the holster are new. The magnum cylinder was used most of the time except when we were out "plinking." There's not much more to report. So if you're interested, drop me an email or PM. The reason for selling is our age and physical stamina.

View attachment 1490015 View attachment 1490016 View attachment 1490017 View attachment 1490018 View attachment 1490019
I will take it if you can meet me at Tick Lickers in Corvallis. I am in Eugene

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top