JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLDSOLDSOLD

I'm putting my AR pistol up for sale. It has been an absolute TON of fun, and has no problem cycling with any ammo I've ever shot through it. I know these guns can be finicky, but this has not been my experience. At least two members here have witnessed and can vouch for its reliability.

Its an Olympic Arms K23p. Flat top A3 upper, 6.5" barrel, comes with one mag and a single point sling mount from GG&G. It also comes with a flip up rear sight and a triangle front sight/gasblock. The handguard is a pistol length freefloat tube. For the right price, the gun can come with my single point sling as well.

The firearm is more or less in awesome shape. Couple scratches on the A2 flashider from removal and replacing, but thats about it.

I'm selling to fund another AR pistol project in 9mm. Not looking for a ton of trades, unless its for a dedicated 9mm AR pistol! Price is $850 OBO.

Thanks,
Bryan.

IMG_0896.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg

Please forgive the tactical fignuttery. I've also got a video of me firing a few rounds through it if someone wants to see its functionality.

I live in Spokane but will be all over the westside the next couple weekends if anyone wants to meet to take a peek at it.

Bryan.

Correct. Thanks for the input fromotoc. No tax stamp required. For us in WA state, this is as close as we get to the real deal.

where on the west side do you have to go to?.. Im am free till tues. next week then i gotta go back to work.. i cant stop thinking about this oly,, ( is this what love feels like)..:s0114:

LOL well at the minimum I'm glad that if you buy it someone will love it like I do. I really do hate to sell it, but I should.

I'm in Seattle now, will be in Sequim/PA tomorrow, and heading back through Tacoma and on I90 back to Spokane tomorrow night. I'll probably be back in Seattle next weekend if its still available.

I'll vouch for that thing's reliability, we went out last week and it functioned perfectly. Why are you selling@!? Wish I had something to trade for it. If I was getting back from my trip instead of about to leave I'd make you and offer :s0155:

Thanks man, I want to build that 9mm AR pistol we were talking about, and I'm trying not to spend too much additional money on guns! If I want something, I'm trying to sell something to help finance it.

know that feeling Im doing the same thing atm on a diffrent nice weapon.

AR Pistols are the shizzel I have a RRA 5.56 and I spent about 650 tricking it out its sick looking and mah baby!!

Why not add a mag adaptor with your lower, and sell me the upper to pay for your new 9mm upper? I am also building a 9mm pistol (that will eventually get an SBR stamp) but want a .223 upper for it as well.

I'm going to go with a dedicated lower. Thanks for the bumps everyone!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.