JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't heard anything, but I can e-mail a buddy at Four Corners and find out. I know the gunsmith they had on premises went and opened his own shop sometime back.

Location was kind of tough to find and he didn't have a lot of inventory but a great guy to get something for you.......and ....always had time to BS a bit.
Keep us posted on your findings whiskeybill.

Yup, it's true. The last I heard, they are going to retire. The shop will close its doors right before deer season starts. Can't remember if the sale starts this week or next.

I just spoke with one of the former club presidents at Four Corners last night. Ole's is closing and they are getting rid of inventory this month. The rumor is that Ole may continue to carry some kind of black powder shooting accessories, but that's about it.

I stopped by Kevin's place a couple days ago. He is located just off Cherry Ave in Keizer. The side street he is on is Candlewood DR NE and he is located in a small commercial complex on the north side of the road. Not real easy to find and far as I could tell not well marked. I suggested he get a better sign installed. Most the area is residential so if you find the commercial area you should be able to find it.

He confirmed during the visit that Ole is indeed going out of business. Kevin moved due to zoning problems and Ole is retiring due to health reasons. I know he is doing a going out of business sale but not sure of the date.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top