1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

Older Mossberg 500 - unfired

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by bumbazine, Jun 14, 2012.

1. bumbazine

bumbazine Newberg, OR Member

I don't know how to edit the thread title, or I'd mark it there too.

I bought this almost 20 years ago to go birding hunting and never went. It's been sitting in my safe ever since.
    The other day I noticed it has a couple dings in the buttstock from me moving things in and out of the safe, (see photo), so I decided it needs to go to a good home before I ding it up any more.

Comes with a long, choked, barrel, a short, unchoked barrel, and a plastic pistol grip which can be fitted in place of the buttstock. I've never fitted the pistol grip, so I can't comment on that.
    This shotty has the wooden stocks. I think they come with plastic stocks now.
    The box is long gone, but I think I still have the padlock around here somewhere if you want it.

Not sure what these go for now, so I'm asking $325.00.

I live in Newberg and can't travel very far. Can meet up in Tigard, Beaverton around Washington Square, Woodburn, McMinnville.

Usual cranky-old-man disclaimers apply.

Not really interested in trades, unless you have an M&P Shield you wanna trade me straight up. :bluelaugh:
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  2. Lilidaddy

Lilidaddy 97116 New Member

All I can afford is 250? If that sounds ok, call or text me please at 541-521-5290
  3. bumbazine

bumbazine Newberg, OR Member

Ummm... I sold this shotty a while back. i would have marked the thread title as such, but I don't know how. Sorry.