JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
i dont mean to trash your ad but its not worth $45. at that price you can buy one that has been reprogrammed with 500+ games including the ones youre offering with it and youll never have to change a disc. you may be better off trying to get $20 or passing it to the neighbors kid. just thought i would let you know so you can make a sale.

i dont mean to trash your ad but its not worth $45. at that price you can buy one that has been reprogrammed with 500+ games including the ones youre offering with it and youll never have to change a disc. you may be better off trying to get $20 or passing it to the neighbors kid. just thought i would let you know so you can make a sale.

If that were the case, why would anyone even pay $20?

From what Ive heard. its $40 something for the mod, you also have to have the software, and THEN you will have to buy a new, larger hard drive for it to accommodate all of the games...
I have yet to find someone who has put that kind of time and money together to produce a console that holds 1/2 the games ever created for the system and then sell it all for <$50

If you have, please provide a link so I can go buy one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top