JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
i dont mean to trash your ad but its not worth $45. at that price you can buy one that has been reprogrammed with 500+ games including the ones youre offering with it and youll never have to change a disc. you may be better off trying to get $20 or passing it to the neighbors kid. just thought i would let you know so you can make a sale.

i dont mean to trash your ad but its not worth $45. at that price you can buy one that has been reprogrammed with 500+ games including the ones youre offering with it and youll never have to change a disc. you may be better off trying to get $20 or passing it to the neighbors kid. just thought i would let you know so you can make a sale.

If that were the case, why would anyone even pay $20?

From what Ive heard. its $40 something for the mod, you also have to have the software, and THEN you will have to buy a new, larger hard drive for it to accommodate all of the games...
I have yet to find someone who has put that kind of time and money together to produce a console that holds 1/2 the games ever created for the system and then sell it all for <$50

If you have, please provide a link so I can go buy one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top