JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Old school set up
16in 7.62x39 upper with BCG and charging handle
Scope and mount included
Asking $300 obo
Call or text 3609310464

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
handguard style sort of matches colt handguards. It would be interesting to know if barrel has colt markings (they would likely be under handguard). It looks like an A1 or A2 upper that was cut down to fit scope mount. The small hole above the charging handle may be another clue. Edit that small hole would indicate A2 receiver, I think)

1675922961545.png

handguard style sort of matches colt handguards. It would be interesting to know if barrel has colt markings (they would likely be under handguard). It looks like an A1 or A2 upper that was cut down to fit scope mount. The small hole above the charging handle may be another clue. Edit that small hole would indicate A2 receiver, I think)

View attachment 1362301

It does have the small hole on the rear of the upper where the rear sight would be so it could be a cut a2 upper
If I can get to it tomorrow I will pull the hand guard and see what barrel markings there are if any.

I've seen this one in person. Old school kewl… almost steampunk. If I hadn't already committed my funds I woulda made an offer. Nobody else has one like this. The glass is also really clear B&L… not the Bushnell crap.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top