JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These look like they fell though a time warp, I would call the glass 98%, the strap and case have a couple small scuffs, the interior of the case is in great shape and not falling apart like old stuff can do sometimes. I left them outside overnight, brought them in and there was no internal fogging, but even if there was these a covered under Leupolds Gold Ring Warrantee! The ocular side of each lens is also adjustable for eyeglass or no eyeglass use. Should have thought to put a banana or something in there for scale, but these are small, light and sturdy

OK, now that that is out of the way, let's talk about how cool these are! :cool:
These were made by Leica for Leupold so they have that awesome Leica glass and construction with that cool late war / mid century look. You may have noticed the focus looks unlike what you are used to seeing, and that's because these are not 'fast focus' binos. The focus of each lens is independently adjusted on the objective and because they are click adjustable like windage and elevation turrets they aren't easily bumped or pushed out of adjustment, so when you set the focus it stays there.
But wait, there's more!
Because each lens is independently adjustable you can either use them like traditional binos or you can set them to two different distance. That's how I used the pair I had back in the day, left eye was set up for around 75 yards or so, the right eye for 200+ That worked great for the area we hunted in. :)
They also work great for more mundane everyday uses around the house for checking out the birds or squirrels at the feeder

But here's the really cool part! If you need a gift for someone hard to shop for, or maybe someone just sick to death of more socks and t-shirts, or maybe somebody that every year has to grit their teeth and say "Thank you! I love it" for a bottle of whisky that is almost always the one they keep telling everyone they don't like but nobody listens, this is the gift for you, because one of the best parts of a good gift is being able to show it off to your friends and have them impressed by how much someone understands and loves you. And ain't nobody else going be pulling a pair of these out for Show And Brag time!
I'll ship for an extra $15.00, but no way you will get them before Christmas.

No trades on these at this time

Leupold9x25 (1).jpg
Leupold9x25 (2).jpg
Leupold9x25 (3).jpg
Leupold9x25 (4).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top