JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kind of a dumb question: anyone know how long copier toner lasts before it goes bad, if it does?

I cleaned out a cabinet at work, and got rid of quite a pile of unopened boxes of toner for various copiers and printers that are long gone. Some of them are probably 10-15 years old. I hate just tossing stuff in the dumpster to go to the landfill, if it's something that someone somewhere could use. But if they're dried out and bad, then I'll just chuck them.

They last a VERY long time. This HP Laserjet printer I have is over 17 years old and using toner cartridges that are over 10 years old. Still prints good. I hardly print anything these days though, phones being what they are now and many documents can be electronically signed, but it can be handy so I kept it and it simply kept going.

Thanks. I'll drop them off at Staples, see if they'll take them. I thought about putting them on Craigslist for free, hoping someone could use them since they're unopened, but I've found that Craigslist in this area if pretty much useless. There's just something in me, has to do with how I was raised, that just hates trashing anything useable.

Thanks. I'll drop them off at Staples, see if they'll take them. I thought about putting them on Craigslist for free, hoping someone could use them since they're unopened, but I've found that Craigslist in this area if pretty much useless. There's just something in me, has to do with how I was raised, that just hates trashing anything useable.
Craigslist them. Please.

We were raised by the same people. :)

I used to use Craigslist occasionally down in the Eugene area when we lived there. You could just about sell bags of garbage there (I exaggerate). Here in Yamhill county, my success rate with Craigslist has been approximately zero. Not sure if you could give away gold bars via Craigslist here.

Know anyone who has a printer that takes one of these? There are multiples of a couple of them, all unopened and free for the taking.

IMG_0143[1].jpg IMG_0144[1].jpg IMG_0145[1].jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR