JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi NWF Crew,

I thought I'd share this with you guys. It's an old picture of one of my racks set up forinsurance documentation Like most of us here, I like shooting the old iron but it's gotten expensive as of late, and I really haven't been shooting much in quite a while. But I haven't stopped "aquiring". These are some of my mil-surp bolt guns, a few are unmolested (never arsenal refurbed or upgraded), as issued, parts assembled (mis-matched #s), or cloned (Santa FE). I like a good wall hanger and am not oposed to displaying them. Enjoy, PAX

DSCN0541_zps0e41b1f9.jpg

We need to see notches on the stocks too...
...and that's blasphemous to have a Ruger logo in the background of those old workhorses..

There is a ww1 and ww2 rifles thread, you are welcomed to post pictures of the old iron there.

Thanks guys. I've got a number of pre-WWi guns too. The oldest is a 1865 (?) Styer Constabulary Carbine. I've also got Ruger pistols, bolts,and 10/22s. PAX

Last Edited:
This one was used to shoot at Americans - Militia usage during the last Fenian Incursion into Canada.
1612618856082.png
...and this one was used to shoot at Brits, Canadians and Australians - Second Boer War capture May 10th 1901 -
1612618976893.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads