JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
D7082740-785D-460A-B1EC-BBF749E1B9D3.jpeg 592E1476-5BC6-460E-B2D5-714F7D684612.jpeg
Found this in antique store today. Has a little surface rust on the handle but is otherwise in great shape. They don't make them this well any longer.

Coast Cutlery offered some very nice knives in their day.

This one was made by Western, with the Coast Cutlery brand name on it.

I have a couple of these knives, and I still use one of them year after year.

They easily take a very keen shaving edge. And in spite of their compact size, they have a tremendous backbone and can be hammered through a deer pelvis. And whatever the steel is, blood is quickly and deeply etched into the steel. Ask me how I know.:confused:

Last Edited:
Coast Cutlery offered some very nice knives in their day.

This one was made by Western, with the Coast Cutlery brand name on it.

I have a couple of these knives, and I still use one of them year after year.

They easily take a very keen shaving edge. And in spite of their compact size, they have a tremendous backbone and can be hammered through a deer pelvis. And whatever the steel is, blood is quickly and deeply etched into the steel. Ask me how I know.:confused:
I own the furthest one to the left, but the leather was absolutely rotten and falling apart when I got it. I haven't been able to replace them with the h shaped stacks, as I can't find them. Haven't found the right piece of wood to make a new handle.

Cool find. I would have whipped out 18 bucks in a heartbeat for that.

I have a Western Cutlery commando fighting knife that I really like. I came across this picture on the interweb a while back - it's the one clinched in his teeth.

Western L76 Marine Raider Training San Diego 1943.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR