JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both informative videos…. Out of my element for me RN; usually turned off by trendy things. Feel little more knowable THX. Some good perspectives.
I always only consider them as backup or quick target acquisition for magnified optics. I only have one rifle with offset irons, zeroed easily enough and the canted stock doesn't bother me (as a righty). He made good point about no cheek weld for lefties in offset.
Thinking about training with so many different options for the rifle….. shooting with…light, magnified, red dot, irons, lasers and different mount positions….. it justifies much more range time. Which I'm all for.

I generally always shoot with both eyes open. If you are capable of focusing with either eye, you just choose what subject to focus on when looking down the scope. As far as dual optics. I've found that it works better for me to have an offset red dot hanging off the top of the scope mount if I'm trying to passively use NV while maintaining a shoulder on the buttstock and not having to crane my neck to get behind the dot. It needs to be high and out of the way because a cheek weld under NV is non-existent when using head/helmet mounted NV.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews