JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
First Photo:
Odin Works SB-PT kit - Essentially new (see notes) - SOLD

This is the kit that includes the tube made specifically for the Sig SB15 brace, the locking collar that keeps the brace from rotating, and the receiver end plate with two sling loops and a QD attachment point (does not require a castle nut to install - has a 3/8" square cut in the end of the tube to install with a standard 3/8" ratchet). Also includes the hex key for the locking collar. I'm also including the carbine buffer and spring shown with it. It DOES NOT include a Sig SB15 brace (in case you were wondering). This was test fit into my lower receiver before I removed it and decided to go the NFA route instead. It has never been fired.

Second photo:
  1. Magpul B.A.D. Lever - lightly used - SOLD
    • I had this installed for a few months, but I decided I didn't really need it.
    • Includes the torx tool for installation
  2. PWS SM556 Multiple Suppressor Mount Flash Hider/Brake - used (500+/- rounds) - $45
    • The SM556 will accomodate the Knights QDSS-NT4 suppressor as well as the Gemtech HALO suppressors and is for use on weapons that have a bullet diameter equal to or less than .223/5.56 and threaded 1/2x28 RH.
    • These are no longer listed on the PWS website, and everywhere I actually see them online they are out of stock.
    • This particular one does not actually have the PWS markings on top.
    • Shims are required, but not included. I'd recommend picking up a set of the PWS shims, as they are the right outer diameter to fit into the slight recess in the back of the brake.
  3. BCM End Plate Ambidextrous Dual Sling Adapter Loop - Rear - lightly used - SOLD
All prices are cash or Paypal gift. Add 3% if you don't do gift, and sure as hell don't mention firearms in the payment. I'm willing to ship at essentially my cost - USPS is my preferred shipping method for price and hassle. I can get the Odin Works SB-PT into a small flat rate box with enough room left over for pretty much everything else here too if someone wanted all of it.

PM me with questions. I'm a reasonable guy just looking to clean up some space.

20170704_161337.jpg
20170716_131852.jpg

Update - sold the Odin "kit" and the end plate. Muzzle brake and BAD lever still available.

Last Edited: