JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$5
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Potland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello All,

I have a gorgeous Finnish capture Tula 1940 Mosin Nagant 91/30 from WW2, blued bolt variation. Blued bolt Finnish Mosins are unusual and rare these days. The vast majority of Finnish captured Mosins do not have a blued bolt, it was not a common Finnish modification. According to what little information I could find about this feature, there is some debate as to whether the blued bolt Mosins were a specific unknown Finnish military depot or if it was done by the German forces which were known to blue the bolts of captured gun during referbishment and reissue. Bluing Mosin bolts was NOT a Russian practice, as the Russians manufactured and issued Mosins with the bolt "in the white." (BTW if anyone happens to have additional information sources about blued bolt Mosins, send me a PM).

WW2 Finnish Army "SA" Marked on left side
The front sight is a Finnish "stacked blade" type instead of the standard globe and post.
The stock is a Finnish wartime spliced stock for added strength.
The Serial numbers are matching on the receiver, bolt and magazine plate "Finn Matching."
The bore is EXCELLENT

** Please note: the pictures do not do this rifle justice, looks even better in person!

This is a really clean example of a Finnish Capture Mosin with a rare blued bolt. The only reason I'm selling it to fund a new project.

I can also sell the buyer a opened tin of 440rds of Hungarian military light steel core 7.62x54r for $265. Ammo is only for sale to the buyer of the rifle.

I'm really only looking for cash but I may entertain a trade or two. NOT looking for ARs, Shotguns, .22s or hunting rifles. May accept a partial trade for ammo in my favor.
For questions and inquiries, send a PM.
No shipping.
PDX or Vancouver only.

View attachment 1203962 View attachment 1203963 View attachment 1203964 View attachment 1203965 View attachment 1203966 View attachment 1203967 View attachment 1203968 View attachment 1203970

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads