JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
"President Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing covert U.S. government support for rebel forces seeking to oust Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, government officials told Reuters on Wednesday."

"Obama signed the order, known as a presidential "finding", within the last two or three weeks, according to four U.S. government sources familiar with the matter."
Exclusive: Obama authorizes secret support for Libya rebels | Reuters

Kind of ironic, don-cha think, that while he wants to disarm American Citizens, Barack Hussein Obama, aka: Barry Sotero, is secretly arming Al-Qaeda. Can there be any doubt as to his loyalty to the United States?

Yeah, no American president has ever armed an opposition group in the past, and presidents don't ever engage in covert actions. Other than Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, or Bush, I mean. Other than that, zippo in the past 70 years.

Where's my tinfoil hat?

BTW, this idiocy about "Barry Sotero" or "Barry Soetoro" (the nut-jobs can't keep the spelling straight) has been around for about 5 years, and it's trash. So when you bring it up, you might as well just wear a sign that says, "I'm ignorant."

Then again, maybe it's worse than you thought: Maybe he's a space alien secretly eating children. Feel free to pass that rumor along as more "news" you picked up on the internet.

Obongo's own grandmother said he was born in Kenya.. but she's dead so I guess she won't be saying that any more

Little Leaguers need a birth certificate to sign up but the "president" doesn't? OooK..

Add to arming Al CIAda, he's arming the Mexican Cartels via Operation Gunrunner and likely the Atzlan movement, as well as leaving the borders wide open, as have the last 3 presidents

This site is really good for the LULZ some clowns provide with their "insight" .

OP:

I would like to award you the red rubber nose and oversized shoe award.

I brought up a similar point to a prominent gun blogger earlier today. I jokingly asked if these "Rebels" had to pass background checks. Or maybe they need to show self-issued rebel ID cards?

Seriously though, I wonder how they handle such logistics. Assuming the CIA or whoever brings in a shipment of AKs and RPGs, how do they really know who they are arming?

trainwreck1.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews