JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i'm only looking to get 100$ shipped to your zip code. pm or email me bridgetowned at yahoo dot com if you're interested & please refer anyone that might be in market for some very nicely made shades my way.

will take paypal for payment gauchaeua at yahoo dot com
will also donate a portion of funds towards whichever site i end up selling these on

i take unbelievably great care of all my sunglasses. i have photo-sensitivity; so have been wearing some sort of filtering lens for most of my life. these have only been worn a very few times due to lens not being quite dark enough for my needs, just around the house.
i really love these glasses looks, the way they fit, just not this particular lens. i do own two others sets; one polarized tobacco w/copper frame & another w/tobacco lenses & stainless frames that are darker than the others.

on scale of 1-10 they're definitely a ten, not one flaw. ironically the 1st pair i ordered did have a flaw in one of the lenses & were exchanged w/out fuss. they even paid for my return shipping. blemish was so slight that it almost impossible to capture it. had to use tripod & extension tube

was nearly impossible to get a decent capture to show oakley the 'flaw'.

i understand these are now somewhat difficult to find 'in stock' anywhere

oakley probations on eBay for comparison & what sort of prices they go for....
oakley probation black | eBay

Oakley Probation Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store
naturally oakley have them in stock, but for 160$ shipped
(oakleys stock photo)

clearalternativeshondapartsforsaleswm41magsjpg008.jpg

clearalternativeshondapartsforsaleswm41magsjpg006.jpg

clearalternativeshondapartsforsaleswm41magsjpg005.jpg
comes with microfiber bag that can also be used to clean lenses, warranty card & what you see. i can include the box but it's actually for the porbations that are polarized & tobacco color (which are no longer being manufactured)
clearalternativeshondapartsforsaleswm41magsjpg004.jpg

clearalternativeshondapartsforsaleswm41magsjpg007.jpg

)))oakley used to have a demo area that you could see how much light is being transmitted through lenses & how outdoor bright daylight appears again through the lenses. i can't find demo anywhere(((
awesome!!!! i found it
golf greens w/out any filtration ie. naked eye

Light Transmission:10%Conditions:extremely bright lightProtection Index:3Neutral / Contrast:Neutral through the warm grey lens

Probation Sunglasses

Our original Inmate® broke fashion rules. Probtation® is our idea of a repeat offender. Instead of separate lenses, it has a single contour of pure Plutonite® lens material. The sculptural frame takes advantage of C-5™, a lightweight alloy of five metal compounds. If you’ve never experienced the comfort of our straight-stem designs, you need to ditch ordinary shades that hook your ears and fit with unbalanced pressure points. Probation is engineered for all-day comfort, and when the heat is on, the Unobtainium® sleeves on the stems are there to increase grip with moisture.
Here’s the deal with a frame this innovative. Normally, when a single lens shield goes across both your eyes, you end up with optical distortion at the sides. Not so with Probation because it utilizes Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry, an innovation of High Definition Optics® (HDO®) that maintains clarity all the way to the peripheral edges. Probation meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical performance and precision, as well as Z80.3 basic impact standards. As far as UV protection goes, our proprietary lens material filters out 100% of all UV, not just UVA or UVB.
Check out the options for Probation, including Iridium® lens coatings that reduce glare and balance light transmission to maximize your vision. For environments where glare is a serious problem, consider Oakley HDPolarized lenses. They block 99% of reflected glare without the haze or optical distortion common with ordinary polarized lenses. Multiple frame/lens color combinations are available for Probation.
Frame:

Comfort and durability of lightweight C-5™ frame material, an alloy of five metal compounds
Comfortably secure fit of Unobtainium® stem sleeves that increase grip with perspiration
Metal icon accents

Lens:

Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
Optical clarity, performance and precision that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards
Protection of impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 basic impact standards
UV protection of Plutointe® lenses that filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (available only on certain lens/frame color combinations)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top