JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD a pair of Noveske NSR take offs to fund a nasty Geissele habit.

7" (black) saw a bit of light use (took to the range once, moved around in the safe a few times) before being removed. No scratches, scrapes, or abrasions, but if you look closely you can see some very light wear. $175

9" (black)was mounted on an upper I purchased, but that upper was never mounted or fired, and was always kept in the plastic bag Noveske sent it in. $225

Or $350 for the pair. I'm on the east side, and prefer to meet up at PSTC if possible.

If you need pics, PM me a number or email and I'll get them to you.

Thanks!

-BGRF

Last Edited:
Selling a pair of Noveske NSR take offs to fund a nasty Geissele habit.

7" (black) saw a bit of light use (took to the range once, moved around in the safe a few times) before being removed. No scratches, scrapes, or abrasions, but if you look closely you can see some very light wear. $175

9" (black)was mounted on an upper I purchased, but that upper was never mounted or fired, and was always kept in the plastic bag Noveske sent it in. $225

Or $350 for the pair. I'm on the east side, and prefer to meet up at PSTC if possible.

Thanks!

-BGRF
Selling a pair of Noveske NSR take offs to fund a nasty Geissele habit.

Thanks!

-BGRF

I want both. I cannot figure out how to PM on this site, or it won't let me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top