JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD a pair of Noveske NSR take offs to fund a nasty Geissele habit.

7" (black) saw a bit of light use (took to the range once, moved around in the safe a few times) before being removed. No scratches, scrapes, or abrasions, but if you look closely you can see some very light wear. $175

9" (black)was mounted on an upper I purchased, but that upper was never mounted or fired, and was always kept in the plastic bag Noveske sent it in. $225

Or $350 for the pair. I'm on the east side, and prefer to meet up at PSTC if possible.

If you need pics, PM me a number or email and I'll get them to you.

Thanks!

-BGRF

Last Edited:
Selling a pair of Noveske NSR take offs to fund a nasty Geissele habit.

7" (black) saw a bit of light use (took to the range once, moved around in the safe a few times) before being removed. No scratches, scrapes, or abrasions, but if you look closely you can see some very light wear. $175

9" (black)was mounted on an upper I purchased, but that upper was never mounted or fired, and was always kept in the plastic bag Noveske sent it in. $225

Or $350 for the pair. I'm on the east side, and prefer to meet up at PSTC if possible.

Thanks!

-BGRF
Selling a pair of Noveske NSR take offs to fund a nasty Geissele habit.

Thanks!

-BGRF

I want both. I cannot figure out how to PM on this site, or it won't let me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top