JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a bunch of Noveske keymod accessories for an NSR rail for sale. They are all used but still like new, I just put back in packaging.

2x K9 barricade supports(BOTH SOLD), these are awesome for resting the rifle on a window seal or other barricade and they look wicked on your ar's. These are for any picatinny rail, not just keymods. They were SOLD!!!

Rail adaptors for keymod rail give you a 9 slot adaptor for bipod or other accessories and 2x 4 slot rail for lights or k9's

Light mount with Noveske cross for 1" lights, keymod attachment. was $58. sell for SOLD!!! Reversible to fit both sides of rail and up or down on light.

Noveske sling swivels for keymod or any other sling adaptor/cup, quick release I have (1 LEFT)and they were $16ea,sell for $10ea. Also 9 slot keymod rail attachment $25 new sell for $20 2x 4 slot rail attachments were $19.99ea sell for $15ea.

keymod noveske sling quick disconnect direct attachment $17.95 new sell for $10!!!SOLD!!!

Noveske cross take down and pivot pin set $14.95 new, sell for $12

Will ship with paypal payments if you pay shipping.

P1030390_zps11a388df.jpg P1030442_zps139b0646.jpg P1030442_zps139b0646.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top