JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought one of these recently all fitted up with the bells and whistles straight from the factory of noveske rifleworks. I'm very pleased about its looks on a ar-pistol lower but can't wait to get my noveske rifle lower and build onto an sbr.
IMAG0117.jpg
IMAG0118.jpg

I was really amazed on how light the n4 upper is, but its heavy as **** now with the 60+1rnd capacity, guess i'm going to have to bowl more.

Once you make a trip to the range please post a range report or atleast shoot me a pm. i am very interested in how you like it once you put some lead downrange. What lower are you using?

The lower is a mega gator multi-cal pistol only with rock river arm internals and rra old fashion buffer tube with cheek pad, I'm going to put a gse four inch buffer tube on it next week when I go and shoot it.

I got the crown holder/pourer from a friend for my 25th, so I can't really sell it without making a couple people upset, but try garage sales.

Shot my 10.5 Noveske N4 lite upper on a mega gator pistol lower with full size buffer tube.
Overall length is 28", equipped with a hakko red dot and Troy made for Noveske flip up iron sights.
1273781798.jpg

Yesterday was my only day off this week and with the beautiful weather creeping up at 8am, I had to go and blast a couple rounds from some guns I acquired over the last couple weeks.
My first impression after shooting 240 rounds of 5.56(there was a lot of cleaning up to do) out of this pistol was "why the **** didn't I buy one before?" The kick is very is to manage and with the length the way it is, its pretty easy to swing it around and take follow up shots from every which way, shooting it sideways like a gangster was as fun as the normal way. The sights were on the dot from factory at 100 yards. Next time I'm going out with a matech 600m rear sight and see what I can do.
1273781863.jpg
This is my buddy Dan, no he's not a dominatrix or brokeback cowboy but a motorcycle rider who is an
Army Combat Medic based outta Fort Lewis in Washington, newly returned to civilian life, served 7 years with 3 tours in Iraq, something about his stance tells me he wasn't slacking during those years.

1273781885.jpg

Comparing the noveske pistol to the sig556 pistol was pretty interesting, same length barrels, but its the bad *** technology of DI in the Noveske compared to the new tech gas piston in the Sig, sig had less recoil by a bit, but follow up shots on it were a lot faster. I'd say you cant go wrong with either, so buy both.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top