Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Not so new member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KarpoPNW, Feb 7, 2015.

1. KarpoPNW

KarpoPNW WA State New Member

It's been a while since I have been on the forums. I had been on a firearms hiatus for most of 2014 and then started to visit some of the platform specific forums on the web. What I enjoy most about this forum is it is local, more informative, more entertaining, and IMHO there are less gun snobs, mall ninjas, and LGS douche bag-type (fan boy) personalities. Thank you.

IronMonster likes this.
  2. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

Hey man, I'll try and be a bit less fan boy douche bag than normal and just say hi :D

Glad you made it back

KarpoPNW likes this.
  3. KarpoPNW

KarpoPNW WA State New Member

:D Happy to be back. I am a multi-caliber, multi-platform type of guy. We all have a little fan boy in us, some of us happen to be more extreme than others. Oh, I forgot to mention the personality type that hates everything under the sun and every manufacturer and firearm except for what they personally own, insisting on offering opinions on firearms that they have never owned or handled because of what they read on the web, referring to outdated reviews and internet hear-say, regardless of how inaccurate the claims, never mind clear cases of operator error, to back up their argument. Then there is the type who can't make up their mind if they like a firearm, constantly changing opinion. :confused: Good grief.

4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

If you've been offline here for a solid year, you're a born-again newb. :D

KarpoPNW likes this.
  5. Ibanous

Ibanous Tacoma New Member

Wait, what about shopping center ninjas? Are those allowed?

KarpoPNW likes this.
  6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!!!:s0067: