JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's been a while since I have been on the forums. I had been on a firearms hiatus for most of 2014 and then started to visit some of the platform specific forums on the web. What I enjoy most about this forum is it is local, more informative, more entertaining, and IMHO there are less gun snobs, mall ninjas, and LGS douche bag-type (fan boy) personalities. Thank you.

Hey man, I'll try and be a bit less fan boy douche bag than normal and just say hi :D

Glad you made it back

:D Happy to be back. I am a multi-caliber, multi-platform type of guy. We all have a little fan boy in us, some of us happen to be more extreme than others. Oh, I forgot to mention the personality type that hates everything under the sun and every manufacturer and firearm except for what they personally own, insisting on offering opinions on firearms that they have never owned or handled because of what they read on the web, referring to outdated reviews and internet hear-say, regardless of how inaccurate the claims, never mind clear cases of operator error, to back up their argument. Then there is the type who can't make up their mind if they like a firearm, constantly changing opinion. :confused: Good grief.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top