JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
300 series is heavy enough for you . and is a bottom feed , but might be a chainstitch ? and not a lockstitch . I not 100% positive . you need to call and ask them if one or the other.
reverse is a nice option but you can live without if need be .
Singer database doesn't list a 300-2 at all. Only 300Wsomething and 301s. But their serial number database says for prefix AE range 765591 to 770590, are 96 Class, 5,000 alloted, Dec 8th 1937. Whichever 96, I don't know. Could have been a special version with a custom model number plate

Singer database doesn't list a 300-2 at all. Only 300Wsomething and 301s. But their serial number database says for prefix AE range 765591 to 770590, are 96 Class, 5,000 alloted, Dec 8th 1937. Whichever 96, I don't know. Could have been a special version with a custom model number plate
Machine in Pic's looks ready to go . You need to just go over to seller, string it up with some #69, and sit down behind the machine and sew on it . The seller should have not problems with that . Then you will know if it a Lockstitch, what needle size it takes, and what feed system it uses .

thumbnail.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads