JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy everyone! SFC Skip here, and I just wanted to say I enjoy this site. Great job. I do not quite live in the Northwest, but the south has pretty fair firearm laws. Just a quick intro for everyone. I am a Mississippi boy who loves to shoot. I have spent 21 yrs in the Army and NG, with most as a tanker on the M1A1 tank. 120mm smooth-bore shooting is definately hard to beat. Earned the nickname "Skip" in 2005 just south of Fallujah, Iraq. My platoon gave me the title after my humvee hit a crater going 60+ mph and spit me out. Thank the Lord for body armor! :). Anyway, I am looking forward to being a member, and thanks to "spellcheck" it might not be too obvious that I am from MS. ;)

From MS, army and a tanker. We do have a 3 strike law in the northwest so your on thin ice already.
Ah heck you shoot so you will do fine. Welcome
Oh by the way "SKIP" body surfing works better on water.

Worked with task force 626 in the Southern Sector of Fallujah during Operation Phantom Fury - looks like we shared some stomping grounds...

Even though you are not Infantry... welcome to the forum!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top