JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the new look of the site keeps nagging me I thought I should take a bit to do this :D
Found this place in 2016 and have been a thorn in the side of the Moderators ever since. :s0140: Has been a hell of a lot of fun.
Been an avid shooter since before I was old enough to start school, now old enough to get the senior discount :eek: Where the hell did the years go :D

Lots of "gotta get that shiny 100%" going around. s0140.gif

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.
I would LOVE to help clean up spaces. Sadly there is really nothing like this around me. Any more it's basically a day trip to shoot at a place that is not a range any more. People who have places like this near them often do not really understand how great they have it. I HATE it when I see people trash places like this out of shear laziness.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top