JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the new look of the site keeps nagging me I thought I should take a bit to do this :D
Found this place in 2016 and have been a thorn in the side of the Moderators ever since. :s0140: Has been a hell of a lot of fun.
Been an avid shooter since before I was old enough to start school, now old enough to get the senior discount :eek: Where the hell did the years go :D

Lots of "gotta get that shiny 100%" going around. s0140.gif

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.
I would LOVE to help clean up spaces. Sadly there is really nothing like this around me. Any more it's basically a day trip to shoot at a place that is not a range any more. People who have places like this near them often do not really understand how great they have it. I HATE it when I see people trash places like this out of shear laziness.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top