JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! Well figure I'd come out of the shadows and say hi. Been a member since 2013 and just been creeping around reading posts and what not.

I moved here from Hawaii in 08 and fell in love with the beautiful NW! Met my wife here 8 years ago and now have a 6 year old son, a 2 year old daughter, a house, 2 cars and a 9 month old golden retriever!:D

Never even considered owning a firearm until after we had our daughter. But it took me a very long time before I made the decision over a year ago to finally get my chl and purchase my first hand gun. Actually this is why I joined NWFA. I got a lot of information here and every one seems very informative and willing to help each other out. So thank you!

Never even considered owning a firearm until after we had our daughter. But it took me a very long time before I made the decision over a year ago to finally get my chl and purchase my first hand gun.
Similar story here. Being responsible for someone other than yourself can really change your perspective.

Welcome!

What firearm did you decide to buy or are you still looking and trying out various guns?

Good shooting to you.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews