JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You'd be hard pressed to ever find a better deal than this on MS Office.

Thanks for posting!

:s0155:

Yeah, this is legit - it's hard to find/get non-subscription based copies of Office, this one is a real, single user, lifetime, non-subscription key that works.

I just bought it and i have the valid key from Microsoft and it's registered 100% ok - installing now.

I dunno. Reading some bad reviews and multiple folks that say it 'does' work through them but it's a one time, one machine install. I dunno about anyone else, but I doubt I'll be using this machine for the rest of my life.

Not a fact, but several reviews have stated it.. as well as many reporting entering the key given and the software reporting it as already having been used.

Sounds a little like someones using a key-generator crack, but it could be fully legit. Do your homework!

I'm open source, but it was tempting... for a sec. 🤣

Yes - that it is.
Seem so. Even in the higher star reiviews that it does work.... a lot of, "They call it a lifetime subscription but you can only install one time! period! You can't reinstall. So if you need to reformat or get a new pc you're out of luck."

Ah well. I kind of bounce between libre and openoffice open source suits, anyway. They work.

Seem so. Even in the higher star reiviews that it does work.... a lot of, "They call it a lifetime subscription but you can only install one time! period! You can't reinstall. So if you need to reformat or get a new pc you're out of luck."

Ah well. I kind of bounce between libre and openoffice open source suits, anyway. They work.
I've had problems with anything that is a Word alternative with regards to formatting - especially OpenOffice.

But since I am no longer sending out resumes or having to read Word docs, I don't really care.

I've had problems with anything that is a Word alternative with regards to formatting - especially OpenOffice.

But since I am no longer sending out resumes or having to read Word docs, I don't really care.
Yeah. It kind of depends on how stable the most recent buid is. That's why I kind of flip back and forth between the two main suites, but I really only use just the very basic tools.

I guess I'll never be one of the "cool kids". 🤣

I didn't know you could even get a stand alone copy without a subscription anymore!
Yeah, you can, legit too, but they're harder to find, MS want the sub model as it makes them more money.

This key is classed as single PC use but you should be able to uninstall and move to another system when ready.
It's a legit single home user key within MS's ecosystem so don't be afraid to grab it if you need it.

On the flip side... even if there is concern... they seem to have an outstanding record of making it right for their customers and getting the key's sorted. Whatever you get it seems you'll end with a working and legit product... just not exactly what many would consider 'lifetime"... as advertised.

Lifetime is just terming it Vs subscription and does not have an expiry.

I've never had an issue with MS keys, nor with MS issuing one-time use keys, again, sign of the times, that term is referring to the fact you can use all their other licenses on multiple machines at different times etc. etc. It's all marketing since they started driving people to their subscription model.

Went through for me just now (Wednesday morning), Note on the order form said 4 days left (Christmas Day?)

Odd- They charged me $1.99 for shipping & handling........they sent me a link to install! S&H?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top