JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got a new box of Nosler .308 E-Tips. I finally found some Varget and got a dozen loaded to take to the range. As per direction I've shortened up my headspace as suggested. Has anyone shot these yet? If so what do you think? When I first pulled them out of the box I had to do a double take. They are extremely long. Comments appreciated. Thanks guys!

I bought 500 from nosler and shouldnt have, they copper up the barrel so bad it takes days to clean the fouling out. I shot them in the 308 and 300 ultra mag with the same results. Accuracy is not up to par with the accubond. I have worked with these bullets and have not found a load combination that works.

I shot them yesterday and was not happy with the results. So far it's been the worst group I've had with this rifle. Huge disappointment. I do like the 165 accubond though. That's the sweetest spot I've found yet .375 with a 40.5 gr load of Varget. Through an AR-10 you can't really complain about that. I think I will try to see what kind of load I could work out for this bullet, but so far I'm not impressed. Thanks for the response.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top