JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got a new box of Nosler .308 E-Tips. I finally found some Varget and got a dozen loaded to take to the range. As per direction I've shortened up my headspace as suggested. Has anyone shot these yet? If so what do you think? When I first pulled them out of the box I had to do a double take. They are extremely long. Comments appreciated. Thanks guys!

I bought 500 from nosler and shouldnt have, they copper up the barrel so bad it takes days to clean the fouling out. I shot them in the 308 and 300 ultra mag with the same results. Accuracy is not up to par with the accubond. I have worked with these bullets and have not found a load combination that works.

I shot them yesterday and was not happy with the results. So far it's been the worst group I've had with this rifle. Huge disappointment. I do like the 165 accubond though. That's the sweetest spot I've found yet .375 with a 40.5 gr load of Varget. Through an AR-10 you can't really complain about that. I think I will try to see what kind of load I could work out for this bullet, but so far I'm not impressed. Thanks for the response.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top