JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess Northwest threw me at first but with some general cogitation I was able to rationalize it in this vein, I am generally north and west of Austin, Texas so I must qualify. Read the forum and felt a kinship right away especially when I read some of the black powder threads. I'm not into it fully but think I can find some help here. I shoot other guns more modern up to and including the dreaded black rifles. I guess I must be a gun loony at heart. Looking forward to adding to my understanding of things that go bang. I'm a veteran of the Vietnam "conflict" read that war. Serving in both the Navy and Marine Corps not corpse as our "beloved" said. 66 rolled over on the odometer January 1 of this year so I have a mile or two under my belt. Have hunted in Virginia, Oklahoma which is my home state, Oregon and of course here in Texas. My wife of 45 years and I have a small ranch, by Texas terms, where we have cattle and goats.

Guess that is all, maybe more, that i should share at this time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top