Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Northwest ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Inpursuit, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Inpursuit

Inpursuit Texas Hill Country New Member

I guess Northwest threw me at first but with some general cogitation I was able to rationalize it in this vein, I am generally north and west of Austin, Texas so I must qualify. Read the forum and felt a kinship right away especially when I read some of the black powder threads. I'm not into it fully but think I can find some help here. I shoot other guns more modern up to and including the dreaded black rifles. I guess I must be a gun loony at heart. Looking forward to adding to my understanding of things that go bang. I'm a veteran of the Vietnam "conflict" read that war. Serving in both the Navy and Marine Corps not corpse as our "beloved" said. 66 rolled over on the odometer January 1 of this year so I have a mile or two under my belt. Have hunted in Virginia, Oklahoma which is my home state, Oregon and of course here in Texas. My wife of 45 years and I have a small ranch, by Texas terms, where we have cattle and goats.

Guess that is all, maybe more, that i should share at this time.

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Cidian

Cidian Redmond, OR Member

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your service!!

Shane

3. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Welcome here, welcome home and thank you for your service.

4. Bucky Dubya

Bucky Dubya Oregon New Member

Greetings from Oregon!