JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's still some white on the 2nd rock, but I'm not sure how much is paint and how much is quartz. I also ran out of juice for my cordless drill, as well as for my arms... :p

Right when I finished up and was ready to start shooting, it decided to rain! :rolleyes:

Thankfully it didn't last long, and I still had a chance to do some shooting and scout around.

@Cogs @Reno911

Have either of you noticed the creepy tent in the woods by the first gate? Zoom in to the right between the tree and the stump.
IMG_20180531_151645889_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180531_151746718.jpg
Looks like it's been there a while.

There is a fire pit right in that location. It all makes sense now.

I'll let ODF know about it.

If anyone is up there in the mean time and has a pistol holstered that is willing to go grab it and properly dispose of it. Please do so.

Thanks @ConcernedCitizen for getting the rocks looking better and overall being a great steward to this area!

How so? I see absolutely no merit or moral whatsoever in trashing our public lands or white supremacy.

If someone lacks the decency to do one, there's a good chance they'll do both, and more.
Do more? If they are white supremacists, yes, I believe they would do more of the trashing the land, painting the rocks, posting the paraphernalia and they won't give a rip about it either. However, I think the majority of those who trash the land have no inclination, what so ever, to cotton to the ideas and beliefs of white supremacy. The ones who do not believe in white supremacy, yet still dump and/or trash the land, have an attitude problem that needs to be adjusted. I believe those ones far out number the white supremacy folks.

I believe the white supremacy movement is a small minority of the overall population. Sure, they are out there and they show their colors every now and then, (like posting the fliers and painting the rocks at Wolf Creek Lanes), however, their efforts are wasted at a place like this. Their message is mute and void because the greater population will never see it. We all see it as trash and defilement done by a couple of weirdos who will never amount to anything in life. Their actions will never get any traction nor will it go anywhere. But they feel good that they made their statement.

I, too, see absolutely no merit or morals whatsoever in trashing our public lands or in white supremacy. So, I get pissed at both acts. But, I don't think we have a problem with the white supremacy crowd infecting our shooting sports. Our problem is with regular folk who just don't care what they do and have no convictions about it... yet.

My original comment was mostly joking about how dispicable either kind are. And while one doesnt necessarily mean the other, they might as well be. I have the same lack of respect for both.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top