JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been Here In North Dakota Originally from Portland Oregon but moved here anyways looking for anyone in North Dakota especially if there are educated on the Gun Laws Here
Im Currently looking into buying a Crossbow so anyone on here with any Goods HMU

Been Here In North Dakota Originally from Portland Oregon but moved here anyways looking for anyone in North Dakota especially if there are educated on the Gun Laws Here
Im Currently looking into buying a Crossbow so anyone on here with any Goods HMU

Welcome to the forum and don't forget to install an engine block heater before it starts to get cold.

Whats a Engine Block Heater ?

Winter is serious business in North Dakota. Give Fargo a watch for a look see.

You may have noticed that several parking lots have electrical outlets available (typically in employee parking). That's because it gets so cold that motors have a hard time starting in the winter. An engine block heater has a heating element you attach to your car or trucks motor to keep it warm enough to start. All automotive engines ca support an engine block heater.

When my Dad lived there (Beulah) they had a farm To get their tractor to start that had to use an auxiliary motor to work the tractors motor long enough to get it warm enough to start - something like 45 minutes IIRC.

Talk to your neighbors and co-workers about what they do for their vehicles and animals for the cold and also what gear you need to keep yourself warm. Also what they do to keep water lines from freezing. I'd bet you don't have many water lines in your house or apartment on outside walls.

Lol ok what the health issues if your head freezes and how long does it take to freeze your head
Sure you didn't move to Newfoundland?
Your head doesn't freeze, per se, it just gets darned cold and you wake up. If it freezes, you die.
You learn to wrap your head in your blanket. I learned to when living in a house where the upstairs bedrooms were unheated. That's also why mummy bags have formations to envelop the head.
As a kid, I used to laugh at my dad because he would wrap his head in a blanket while he slept, a left over habit from sleeping in unheated attics as a boy.

and don't forget to install an engine block heater before it starts to get cold.

Growing up, we were excused from school if the bus was more than 30 minutes late. I eventually realized that if I went to the nearest school [where all the buses were parked for the north end of the school district] and unplugged them, 30 minutes of stomping my feet waiting for the bus and I was home free. Evidently I did it too often in my sophomore year, as the school district told drivers to take the buses home and plug them in.

Growing up, we were excused from school if the bus was more than 30 minutes late. I eventually realized that if I went to the nearest school [where all the buses were parked for the north end of the school district] and unplugged them, 30 minutes of stomping my feet waiting for the bus and I was home free. Evidently I did it too often in my sophomore year, as the school district told drivers to take the buses home and plug them in.
Lol Not Bad Thinking beats mine of just walking in the front door going to class for the first period then your home free from getting a call home that you skipped the day of course id walk out the back door after attendance was taken just asking the teacher if i could use the bathroom

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top