JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Norma Shooting has Norma 357 Magnum 158gr full metal jacket (1,296 fps) for $27.99 for 50 ($559.80 for 1,000). Use code "welcome5" for 5% off. https://normashooting.com/shop/cali...m/357-magnum-158-gr-fmj-norma-range-training/

Seems to have decent reviews everywhere I can find them.

0007_.357mag-158gr_1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks @s1xty7 for the heads up.

Norma ammo is great range ammo. The company is large and reputable. And their sale prices (with free delivery) are hard to beat.

BUT THERE WEBSITE IS HORRIBLE - INCREDIBLY SLOW. I've probably made five orders on the Norma site over the past year and every time the website is SLOOOOOOOOOOOW. And I am not a web neophyte. I'm pretty tech savvy.

My first order attempt I managed to accidentally do a double order. Clicked the final "buy" button. The website just cranked and cranked and cranked. I finally tried to cancel that process, backed out of it, went back and tried to order again. Same problem upon submission - the website just cranked and cranked and cranked. I finally just left the site. About 30 minutes later I got an email showing that I'd made TWO separate orders of over $300 each.

So, be ready for the website to load pages and process VERY SLOWLY. Also, if you do click on the buy button to process the order, just wait it out and keep checking your email for a an order confirmation.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top