JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These are just a blast to shoot. This one is in great condition, no rust, no damage, like new. Comes with original military stock and tapco folding stock. Also included is a 30-round detachable mag, a tapco 20-round detachable mag and factory stock fixed mag. Rifles comes with 200 rounds of Norinco 7.62 ammo. All serials match on the entire rifle, right down to the stock. Also comes with Flash Suppressor.

Price is $400 or trade for HK, Sig, Glock, ACOG, Ruger Mark II or III bull barrel, S & W 422, 622.

JCL_8793.jpg
JCL_8796.jpg
JCL_8797.jpg
JCL_8798.jpg
JCL_8799.jpg
JCL_8800.jpg
JCL_8801.jpg

Nope, you are correct sir...standard issue SKS with after-market, post-lock compensator. Factory flash suppressor???? Also, what's the point in an AK mag since it won't work on this rifle anyway? If it was a type M, yeah...but you can plainly see the duckbill on that tapco.

I was also like wtf. Then I re-read the add. AK style prob meaning kind of looks like one if you didn't know anything about the sks. But agreed no para model. Although its rare for a numbers matching sks down to the stock. Nice rifle my 52R is my most reliable rifle, and I have AKs and AR-15s.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.