JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling (or trading) a used Norinco SKS with a Tapco six position stock. Comes with three 20 round Tapco magazines and about 150 rounds of ammo. Also has an AIM Sports holographic sight with a mount that allows you to use the iron sights as well. Comes with a zippered padded carrying case.

Sell for $650 or trade for ?????? (Make me an offer, worst I can do is say I'm not interested). Text or call me at 360-606-9517.

Trade for AR, Mini 14/30, 308 rifle bolt or semi (Rem 700 or ?), Shield pistol, Kimber, Colt.

I may consiter throwing in a new unfired Sig-Sauer 2022 w/factory night sights (box, papers, 3 magazines, leather holster, mag holder and some ammo) to even out the deal depending on what the offer is.

1.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

4.jpg

securedownload.jpg

Last Edited:
Lower price of $650 or trade. May be willing to throw in a brand new Sig-Sauer 2022 (with extras) AND the SKS for something nice. Suggestions for trades listed above. Thanks and please don't offer junk. Have too much junk as it is :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.