JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Austin
State
Other
I'm selling a Norinco NDM 86 sniper rifle. It is in new, unfired condition with all original accessories as it was imported, including the hard case. All matching numbers including the stock/scope. The scope has never been taken out of its canister and includes the original batteries from the mid-nineties. The 2 straight clips are still wrapped in paper and are included with the original bag with a few tools and owners manual. This is a rare opportunity to own one of the approx 1,000 .308 caliber SVD sniper rifles in unfired collector condition.

I am new to this forum and while I am not a FFL license holder I will work through one here in Austin, TX to insure any transaction is legal and goes as smoothly as possible.

I decided to post this here as I had read a couple older posts and there seemed to be interest in this particular rifle among forum members. A similar Norinco SVD Dragunov NDM 86 sold last week on Gunbroker for $7,800. I am asking $7,250. Please pm me with any questions or to obtain any additional pictures.

3D132FA6-8F25-4E03-8AC9-8C89128FED48.jpeg E409226C-CB68-47B1-9ED5-B2648AA095F6.jpeg DABCF9BD-4D1E-4C7D-9426-706D66EC3A4F.jpeg 86A23342-EF4D-4D94-962D-C082B6522202.jpeg D3540CCC-B1B8-4991-B287-11EE171D2B4C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
nice piece!.
you should post this up on akfiles...alot more eyes and traffic thru there. I've been able to sell high dollar items (recently a $6000 rifle) on there in short periods of time...

Beautiful firearm. Though, you should check the batteries for leaks. I can't imagine removing them would depreciate the sale value. GLWS.

I'm selling a Norinco NDM 86 sniper rifle. It is in new, unfired condition with all original accessories as it was imported, including the hard case. All matching numbers including the stock/scope. The scope has never been taken out of its canister and includes the original batteries from the mid-nineties. The 2 straight clips are still wrapped in paper and are included with the original bag with a few tools and owners manual. This is a rare opportunity to own one of the approx 1,000 .308 caliber SVD sniper rifles in unfired collector condition.

I am new to this forum and while I am not a FFL license holder I will work through one here in Austin, TX to insure any transaction is legal and goes as smoothly as possible.

I decided to post this here as I had read a couple older posts and there seemed to be interest in this particular rifle among forum members. A similar Norinco SVD Dragunov NDM 86 sold last week on Gunbroker for $7,800. I am asking $7,250. Please pm me with any questions or to obtain any additional pictures.

View attachment 619456 View attachment 619457 View attachment 619458 View attachment 619460 View attachment 619461
Is the ndm-86 still for sale ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.