JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Good condition norinco 12g shotgun runs great and dose slam fire. Looking to sell for $500 plus background check unless done at my ffl then i will pay it. PM me if interested thanks.

20220120_121743.jpg 20220120_121738.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, I saw your picture. Though, start viewing at about 3:05.

Mind you that the clone Winchester 1897 (aka : Chinchester 1897) is legal for SASS competition. While the 1893 is not. It is said that they are "weak." Due to the "cut out" in the receiver and of course the use of modern smokeless powder.

Good luck with your sale.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Ahh ok, do you know what it goes to? Trying to find out if I can replace it or if there's no parts for these.
I thought about looking at i think its called numrich they always got random stuff like that. I honestly have no idea what it dose ive shot it a few times with zero issues

I thought about looking at i think its called numrich they always got random stuff like that. I honestly have no idea what it dose ive shot it a few times with zero issues
It's gotta go to something or it wouldn't be there. I'll see if I can find a parts diagram. Thanks.

It's gotta go to something or it wouldn't be there. I'll see if I can find a parts diagram. Thanks.
The missing screw retains the left shell stop on the Winchester version. On the Norinco the missing piece appears to be a plug type instead of a slotted screw. Check to see if the left shell stop is still intact. It should be intact as there is also a pin in the frame to the shell stop so it can pivot. A replacement Winchester screw will not work. The Norinco uses a metric screw thread.

norinco 97 reciever.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.