JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So....yep. Some of ya'll have been hearing me talk about this dang gun for quite awhile now. Here's the cliff-notes: I wanted a home defense shotgun that was truly unique. I was after a "Mad Max meets Matrix" kinda vibe. Something not to prepare for, but had already passed the zombie-apocolypse test and was ready for round 2. Not some run-of-the-mill Tapco slapped-together-and-be-done-with-it-gun. I wanted a gun that looked weathered, but had the peace of mind that comes with a new gun...

-Gun has a brand-new 18.5" Barrel. (well, WAS brand new until I put a box of shells through it for a function test...perfect)
-I completely dissasembled it down to the last screw, and nickel plated pretty much everything inside.
-Antique'd the finish on receiver
-Picatinny rail for your optic of choice
-Hogue Pistol Grip & Forend
-Almost 60 hours personally spent sanding, polishing, and plating.

I know it's not for everyone, and you can think it's a giant pile of crap, no worries. I love this gun and what it's evolved into and really want the right person to have it. I know there are others out there who want something similar done to their piece. Let me know what you have in mind, and we'll get it done.

After a day or two on the trading block, I will open it to cash sale, but for now, just trades, please.

I have started a small nickel-plating and parkerizing gun re-finishing business. If you'd like to get in on some work while I'm cheap, PM me. I am starting by only completing pieces that can be sent through mail without an FFL's involvement. So grip screws, triggers (bare), hammers, etc., send me a list of what you want plated, and if you'd like a butler (sctrached) nickel, polished, etc.

I will be offering shuttle-runs if 3 or more complete guns are to be refinished at once from either Portland or Eugene, just so I don't leave you hippies over the hill out of the loop.

K. That self promotion was a little gross, sorry.

DSCN1232.jpg

Cash price only to you in the forum, $400

Last Edited: