JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Noted an article in the US Today news paper where a individual of our government was very upset that the proposed 4 proposals to strengthen guns had gone down in defeat He then stated that the best way to control guns was place very taxes on ammo-use the money to strengthen the back round checks and increase the ATF-agents. Isn't that what Biden said on National Television go after the ammo --the 1.00 box of 22 ammo became the 4.00 box that's the way our government will go higher taxes. And with the stacking of the Supreme Court Chief Justices by our president what chance do we have against a government out of control?? BOTTOM Line folks no AMMO EQUALS NO GUNS.

Too late, more than a few of us have a deuce-and-a-half's worth already..... o_O
The sad thing is most citizens of this country don't have a clue of whats going on -its just a matter of time and the government will take total control-have you read Obamas executive orders the laws are already on the books to do it.

I think they're forgettig the Boston Tea Party..
While I doubt we'd destroy precious ammo.. Im quite sure it would be illegal to tax ammo or run a BGC on it anyhow.
God, at least I hope so.. :(

Nows the time to fight back. The King has become repressive. I think the American public deserves a detailed accounting from the FBI why this nut job slipped through their hands not once, but twice.

Make no mistake we are at war against radical Muslim jihadists... But we are also embarking on an unprecedented battle with our government over our civil rights...

Already wrote Paul Ryan this morning, told him be sure to leave the lights on for the sit in protesters when the House adjourns next week...

Collect lead,brass,copper if you think you can make jackets,powder,primers,etc,etc...
I'm seriously thinking on getting a 650 Dillon again.
Just in case I need to reload faster for some reason:s0014::s0130:
Seems as though they think all of us are stupid just because some idiots voted in the dipshtick potus and they are thinking hitlery is a good choice.
If she has been picked and our false elections show the majority of the population voted for her, they will bring out all the really bad programs they thought we would rebell against.
I kinda feel that's what the elections are there for,to see how stupid the public is

Make yer own powders! Tons of info out there on how to do it correctly! Smokeless is almost as easy as Black, and primers are pretty easy once you have the things needed! believe it or not, the 1856 ( I think) army field manual has detailed instructons on how to make blackpowder, combined with modern tech, you can have some pretty "hot" powders!

Make yer own powders! Tons of info out there on how to do it correctly! Smokeless is almost as easy as Black, and primers are pretty easy once you have the things needed! believe it or not, the 1856 ( I think) army field manual has detailed instructons on how to make blackpowder, combined with modern tech, you can have some pretty "hot" powders!
Thinking about something along the lines of an 1858 Remington, cap and ball, no records... Perfectly capable of taking out the bad guys...

Then I don't even need to roll my own :eek:

Thinking about something along the lines of an 1858 Remington, cap and ball, no records... Perfectly capable of taking out the bad guys...

Then I don't even need to roll my own :eek:
That's why I found out about making black powder! LOL When loaded with conical bullets, the range and accuracy is pretty amazing! Any of the post 1850's arms would be more then capable of doing what needs doing!

Thinking it could get kinda smokey around here... I've no problem with going back to basics...

Large caliber black powder arms are not a bad alternative... In their day they created much mayhem... Pretty sure they're still up to that task...

Let the uninformed fear the black rifle...

Cannons.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top