JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope! I just bought that scope today. 3x mag is right for my old eyes. I had a Eotech but found that I really need the magnification and didn't want to add the weight of a separate magnifier (or the extra cost). My 2 cents. Gary

I hyave one for the 308 and like the clarity for the price. Looked into the one for the 300 and they are 200 dollars of course the 223 is on sale for 99. For the money I think they can not be eat.

Must be something in the air? I have spoken to so many folks the past week about Nikon's P-223 3X Carbine Scope. I have put 1000's of rounds under this compact scope from Nikon. Until my son "borrowed" it for his comp. carbine I was loving it. Very compact and wide field of view with the 32 m obj.. We have used this scope hard and it has taken all we can give it. Compact and tough, glass is very clear, 50-200 yards my old eye's can bang steel without a problem using this scope. I did get Nikon's P-Series 2 Piece AR Mounts to go with this scope. The compact size requires a 2 piece mounting system. Check it out, if you like to shoot and want to get on target's quickly, this scope will do the trick. Just so you know, I do do some freelance PR work for Nikon, but I wouldn't recommend this scope unless it did what it was supposed to do.

Bought that scope a year and a half ago and love it. Holds zero, doesn't fog, doesn't get water in the tube, glass is pretty scratch resistant, and it's light and small.

The nikon P-series mounts are almost a must, but overall I can say only good things about it and would buy it all over again!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top