JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Nikon
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is an EER (extended eye relief), scope so it works on handguns when held with arms extended, and on rifles WHEN MOUNTED IN A FORWARD POSITION (SCOUT RIFLE STYLE). It won't work as a normal riflescope because it has to be held farther away from the eye. The specs say the MINIMUM eye relief is 10.5 inches (full specs below from Nikon website). Scope has a Nikoplex reticle, which is a simple crosshair (crossing verticle and horizontal lines) where both lines are heavier on the outside of the reticle and finer in the center.

I've only used this scope on rimfire pistols and it is in very good condition. A contributor on chuckhawks.com used this model of scope successfully as a scout rifle scope and wrote a favorable review that convinced me to buy it:

https://www.chuckhawks.com/nikon_monarch_2xEER.htm

Comes with box, manual, 2 sets of covers (flip-up and bikini-style) and some Millett, windage-adjustable rings.

Magnification: 2x
Objective Diameter: 20mm
Exit Pupil: 11mm
Field of View: 22 feet @ 100 yards
Tube Diameter: 1 inch
Eye Relief: 10.5 – 26.4 inches
Objective Outside Diameter: 25.4mm
Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 35.5mm
Weight: 6.7 ounces
Overall Length: 8.1 inches
Click Adjustments: 1⁄2 inch @ 100 yards
Max Internal Adjustment: 120 MOA
Parallax Setting: 100 yards

Nikon 2x20.JPG Nikon 2x20_box label.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is an EER (extended eye relief), scope so it works on handguns when held with arms extended, and on rifles WHEN MOUNTED IN A FORWARD POSITION (SCOUT RIFLE STYLE). It won't work as a normal riflescope because it has to be held farther away from the eye. The specs say the MINIMUM eye relief is 10.5 inches (full specs below from Nikon website). Scope has a Nikoplex reticle, which is a simple crosshair (crossing verticle and horizontal lines) where both lines are heavier on the outside of the reticle and finer in the center.

I've only used this scope on rimfire pistols and it is in very good condition. A contributor on chuckhawks.com used this model of scope successfully as a scout rifle scope and wrote a favorable review that convinced me to buy it:

https://www.chuckhawks.com/nikon_monarch_2xEER.htm

Comes with box, manual, 2 sets of covers (flip-up and bikini-style) and some Millett, windage-adjustable rings.

Magnification: 2x
Objective Diameter: 20mm
Exit Pupil: 11mm
Field of View: 22 feet @ 100 yards
Tube Diameter: 1 inch
Eye Relief: 10.5 – 26.4 inches
Objective Outside Diameter: 25.4mm
Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 35.5mm
Weight: 6.7 ounces
Overall Length: 8.1 inches
Click Adjustments: 1⁄2 inch @ 100 yards
Max Internal Adjustment: 120 MOA
Parallax Setting: 100 yards

View attachment 1118183 View attachment 1118184
Howdy! I'll take it if you wouldn't mind mailing it at my expense! :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top