JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This camera has not seen allot of use. It is too advanced for me, I am more of a point and shoot person. Comes as a complete kit with lens, remote, bag, charger, filter and some other acc. that we bought. $550.00 would consider part trade of AR lower or lowers.

I have no clue on the shutter, It is the lens that the camera came with. The bag is nothing special. No damage. The Camera was a gift.

I suppose this is ok since related to the post and question: sometimes the EXIF data attached to the digital image includes the number of shutter actuations. Take a picture and view the picture in viewing/editing software, find the EXIF data. Look for a line relating to shutter actuation or activity.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top