JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Gorgeous Marauder - haven't seen another STI with a threaded barrel besides my old HUSH.

GLWS - Cash only on that one or any trades / partial trades?

Gorgeous Marauder - haven't seen another STI with a threaded barrel besides my old HUSH.

GLWS - Cash only on that one or any trades / partial trades?

I'm open to trades but be warned my general want list is quite small (python, volquartsen, o/u) and my interest in most other things is minimal. Oh, and I definitely don't have interest in random AR's, AK's or shotguns.

Triggers:
STI Marauder - 2lb 15oz
Nighthawk Warhawk 3lb 10oz
Les Baer Monolith Stinger - 3lb 15oz
Wilson Combat Xtac - 4lb 2oz
Beretta APX - 5lb 11oz

This is what I'm replacing the Marauder with. I'm ok with the Marauder not selling though, I have limited guns I can put a can on.

9izWETg.jpg

Last Edited:
the gun broker is a broken site full of fake accounts and stroller bidders, just like eBay with PlayStation 5 that sold for $70k, look it up
I've bought and sold several high end pistols on Gunbroker and have never had an issue. Read the member history reviews and communicate with seller/buyer. My payments were all done via USPS money order. Works for me, glws.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.