JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Nighthawk Custom Predator 1911 45ACP. Lightly used. It is in excellent condition. Comes with Nighthawk range rug/bag, plastic gun case, and 2 Nighthawk mags. Runs flawlessly! Also has VZ grips with the factory Nighthawk rosewood grips.

$3000

I will consider trades. I am a cowboy action shooter so if you have quality competition ready 44-40 or 38-40 Colts, Ruger Vaqueros, and 1866 or 1873 in same calibers. Or stainless Ruger Old Army's with fixed sights. If you have a Colt Python of equal value I could use that as well. Or if you have an AR based rifle chambered in 308. This is a high quality upper end 1911 so I would like guns of the same quality and value.

IMG_0713.JPG IMG_0714.JPG IMG_0716.JPG IMG_0717.JPG

Last Edited:
I am selling my Nighthawk Custom Predator 1911 45ACP. Lightly used. It is in excellent condition. Comes with Nighthawk range rug/bag, plastic gun case, and 2 Nighthawk mags. Runs flawlessly! Also has VZ grips with the factory Nighthawk rosewood grips.

$3000

I will consider trades. I am a cowboy action shooter so if you have quality competition ready 44-40 or 38-40 Colts, Ruger Vaqueros, and 1866 or 1873 in same calibers. Or stainless Ruger Old Army's with fixed sights. If you have a Colt Python of equal value I could use that as well. Or if you have an AR based rifle chambered in 308. This is a high quality upper end 1911 so I would like guns of the same quality and value.

View attachment 316233 View attachment 316234 View attachment 316235 View attachment 316236
I have a Colt King Cobra 6" SS polished if interested

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.