JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Nighthawk Custom
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Taxes hit way to hard this year and some safe queens may need to be moved.

This is my nighthawk grp recon 1911 for sale. Very low round count - 200 or less. I do not have the original grips because this one came with the laser grips. The laser grips are included and very fun! I purchased the nighthawk grips that are currently on it seperate from nighthawk. I have also upgraded the magwell with a nighthawk magwell. I started to upgrade the nighthawk/ trijicon sights. The back one is installed. The front one still needs to be. Or you can return them to the factory. Nothing else has been changed on the gun.

Gun comes with bag, literature, two nighthawk mags, nighthawk laser grips, og nighthawk magwell, og trijicon sights. Surefire light is included.

There are two blems I tried to catch in the pictures. The first is a tiny nick on the barrel. The second is a scuff by the back sight on top.

I'm looking to sell primarily. These go for 3600 new with out the laser grips and magwell. The blems are faint, but understand they may turn off buyers. Nighthawk is a phenomenal company and you can easily reach out to them and have the slide redone if you want. I was quoted by them only 600 to have a custom threaded barrel installed. They are very reasonable for the amazing quality of the gun.

2500 firm.

Looking to trade. Feel free to pm me only - I don't see posts often.

Interested in: staccato, anaconda, legion, sig, just try me!

Not interested in: shotguns, anything I have to sbr, m&p, Ruger, keltec, Kimber or hi point brand guns.

Please check out my other listings for more awesome guns available. I'm always happy to add optics, guns, ammo, cash to a trade. Also willing to do multiple gun trades!

I may consider trades for staccatos, scar 20s, other high end guns. Feel free to pm me trade offers.

IMG_7268.jpeg IMG_7269.jpeg IMG_7270.jpeg IMG_7271.jpeg IMG_7272.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.