JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nighthawk Costa Compact 45acp in a pristine condition. Exact same model as Nighthawk's current line of Warhawk Compact model ($3999 msrp). It is a commander slider on officer frame. Only fired flawless 200 rounds through it. Including three 7rd magazines. Come with everthing from the factory including a test target.
Asking Sold!!!
No trades please. View attachment 539634 View attachment 539635 View attachment 539633
Prefer face to face at a FFL, buyer pays for the transfer.
Willing to ship, buyer to cover shipping.

Last Edited:
The test target looks like it's dated Feb 2018 and I can't see which smith built it - was it sent back then?
Do you have the original build target with the building smith checked off ? I'm guessing it a late 2014 built based of the serial # (I have one in very close proximity). Always like the Costa :)
Thanks -

Let me check to see if I have the original target and update the post with gunsmith name. I did send it into NH in 2018 to get the barrel crown redone, as it was not perfectly done initially, purely cosmetic but bothered me enough to have it redone.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.